Monday 22 June 2015

Best Friends...Forever?


In time,Well you didn't wipe my tears,
but still the advice of care
the every inches of fear,
were wept out with your words of dare.
The relation,the friendly behavior,
where I can share all… am cleared.
Its wasted in the rhythm of sayings
Best Friend Forever? Is really Forever?

The windows from where I used to see,
the rain drops pouring its affinities
where I never lost my question to ask,
Found you to be the one at last.
And I hesitate to speak out the truth,
or your heartless or confused
I miss those days when and see nowhere,
and I ask myself in despair…

I searched that company in every sphere,
I tried to neglect this my friend
but one thing with sorrow in heart,
I don’t know whether you will understand.
A thousand words that climbs my mind,
and I hated you in vain of sights.

You used to be the one all time,
with whom I would never return mislead
But I hate to tell you in simple words,
I miss you dear!

I still find you to be the best companion,
but while the tears drop goes down,
and I see myself alone,
I miss you and ask myself,
can I get someone alike you whom I will say
Best Friend Forever!






No comments:

Post a Comment