Saturday 13 June 2015

Is Death ,The Destination?


Dense space to overcome,
destination running in a way of haze
the black big bridges to take me away,
life’s rage in solemn gaze.

I wish to fly,kind of flake
to fly and fantasize
nothing is limited in my burning light,
nothing will fall apart.

If I’m burnt away or buried down,
or my soul ruin thousands shocked
my departure will be the one,
called by name of “Destination”.

The grave or the cemetery,
is not the way to walk and end
I see life after death,
and want myself to walk the same!

I find myself in the dense blur,
to talk with them who are standing alone
they light up the street the whole night,
and sleep and rest in the daylight.

I again found myself beside my mom,
pretending to sleep
but still my mind is working upon,
what happens to the soul after death deceives?

I can’t even draw a blank,
without a paper and a pen 
I want to meet and ask them,
what is their Destination after death?

Tonight I cry and hug my mom so tight,
when I will leave this world
please maa forgive me,
trauma left me to deceive you all!

I have to pardon my skin,
and loose my little soul
I will see myself on the holy bed,
with a bolo hari hari bol…


No comments:

Post a Comment