Sunday 21 June 2015

I Speak…


Where should I start a line,
to make myself jovial to shine
I’m in habit of stealing words from there,
where there are thousand of phases ,not in despair.
I am? Just a small writer,
who dream to become a large…
but what if my hands fails to say,
and happens to be “Malapropism” to cast!

The next minute I challenge the shinning sun,
who speaks of thousand deep breath
burn me or melt me by your heat,
but I will write the same and will escape.
I walk on the reflecting sand,
that burnt my foot into reddish black
but I doubt the time that prevails,
not to leave me to hesitate.

I found myself garrulous,
being obsessed sharing secrets,
 with the girl in the mirror 
I feel enthusiastic when I see,
Myself enveloping the large seas.
But still I find myself lacking behind,
And crying with pain in heart,
I wish for someone to know me,
and to understand me, am not the one called “Sentimental”.

The aspects of my life is glowing bright,
and I need to cope up with them
cause I still find myself locked up in a room,
and cry and cry and cry…
They say I write exquisitely,
they say I am so lucky,
but they don’t know the shadowy gown
that makes me being aloof,
I stand near the divine…
I speak!




No comments:

Post a Comment