Sunday 24 May 2015

ABL Township

Photo0988

A dozen of melodious tune it sings

when the cold wind hits the Sal trees,

at night the office hour bell that rings

makes me excited that my daddy is coming.

 

In morning it decides to be calm and quit,

hypnotizing you with its natural sight.

Those flowers near the Shantineer,

they are fresh and that it seem to sing

it drags me down as it smells,

it drags me crazy as I am moved awake

when I look on the curl branches,

they seem so busy in their games.

 

In night It becomes the deepest rhythm,

with a hazy imagination you draw

you will not hesitate at all,

to count the stars,I swore!

 

The branches are like million couples,

hugs each other so tight

they stands with ghostly appearance,

in silent steady nights to gaze.

 

Between them like twinkling stars,

there exists the quarters

and the Long Roads going on and on

will make you crazy with the ‘Kodom ful’ ..

 

Here am born ,Here I live

Here is the peace and belief,

the mourning sound of winter nights,

the hot summer days it exists.

 

The Kodom Ful scents so high,

through the dark grey road to Kali Mandir,

and the ‘Sondhey Arotis’ with the bells so loud

clears every sins in my heart profound.

 

I find myself totally stabbed,

by they beauty it carries.

The long shadows of the big trees,

and the roads that kept me thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment