Friday 22 May 2015

There Is Nothing Called Wrong

sad20woman

I doubt your every single drop,

you spare for me

I doubt you when I count,

seconds of memories.

 

I wish to walk with your shadow,

to where it is going.

I wish I can motivate you,

to praise my words of innovative thinking.

 

I feel the cause of my enthusiasm,

to think for a while it last

I see millions of crying existence,

to be cooperating with my love.

 

I feel those moustaches more blackish,

to suit with the white cheeks

I feel myself going crazy,

to imagine such things.

 

I see my dreams far abroad,

scattering pearls to shine

but I can’t take out of my dream,

to challenge you to believe who am I!

 

Let this disaster spare me,

I don’t want to create things

such merit are useless if..

they are not presented in right scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment