Tuesday 19 May 2015

Left Alone To Gaze

o-OLDER-MAN-WRITING-A-LETTER-facebook

The greenery with the smell,

the kitchen and the shelf

the garden used to call evergreen,

deceives me and so I gaze.

 

Your saree and the smell,

your roasted bread and omlet

your hairs when they are wet,

your kiss on my forehead.

 

So many shoes ,sticky mud

so many sounds, so many occasions

so many rainbows up in the sky,

I still gaze, gaze for your sight.

 

See the doors broken down,

see the kitchen smelling brown

where have you left me alone?

that pushes me down, more down.

 

I gaze through the windy nights,

I gaze through the sun shines

I gaze the road from where

you were taken away by the ambulance.

 

I gaze may your soul come again,

I miss those moments with you

I gaze for the winter nights,

to take me away without any screaming cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment