Saturday 9 May 2015

The Breath of Loneliness

Lonely-girl-sun-rise-natural-hd-wallpaper

I am lost in a breath,

the breath of loneliness

I see shadows passes away

can see the crowd space.

I still feel lonely,

in this so populated world of haze

I still feel lonely,

my mind pauses in every sense.

 

I have lost the caring parts,

and became such a numb

I am loosing my only chance,

got myself totally disturbed.

So can you find a single reason?

a breath of sadness, unrealized time,

So can you find a single reason?

why I am thinking of my cries.

 

Beneath my skin,

beneath the heart beat

there lays somebody alive,

there is the only soul,

the single bit of light.

She feels this loneliness

phases indescribable,

I am lost in this breath

the breath of loneliness.

 

Where is the way going straight?

with street lights across

I find a way further to the gate,

but I scare to move on.

I find myself the only breath,

existing in this world

I find no space in my every relationships,

to solve this kind of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment